Header Ads

Seo Services

All My Hero Academia Games for PC, ps5, ps4, ps3, android, ios, 3ds

All My Hero Academia Games for PC, ps5, ps4, ps3, android, ios, 3ds 


My Hero Academia: Battle for All

Link - https://ckk.ai/cbc7XGtiOW

My Hero Academia: Battle for All is a fighting video game developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco. It was released in Japan in 2016 for the Nintendo 3DS.

The game is based on the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi and features characters from the series battling against each other in a variety of arenas. Players can choose from a roster of 18 characters, each with their own unique abilities and moves, and battle through the game's story mode or in local multiplayer.

MHA: Smash Tap

Link - https://ckk.ai/zmlS

My Hero Academia: Smash Tap is a mobile game developed by Bandai Namco for iOS and Android devices. It was released in Japan in 2017 and features characters from the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi.

Gameplay in My Hero Academia: Smash Tap is a mix of action and RPG elements, where players control a team of characters and battle against enemies in various modes. Players can choose from a roster of over 40 characters, each with their own unique abilities and moves, and level them up as they progress through the game's story mode.

MHA: Smash Rising

Link - https://ckk.ai/zmlS

My Hero Academia: Smash Rising is a mobile game developed by Bandai Namco for iOS and Android devices. It was released in Japan in 2019 and features characters from the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi.

Gameplay in My Hero Academia: Smash Rising is a mix of action and RPG elements, where players control a team of characters and battle against enemies in various modes. Players can choose from a roster of over 30 characters, each with their own unique abilities and moves, and level them up as they progress through the game's story mode.

MHA: Mugen

Link - https://ckk.ai/hlplOjs

My Hero Academia: Mugen is a fan-made fighting game based on the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi. It was developed by a group of dedicated fans using the Mugen engine, a 2D fighting game engine that allows users to create their own fighting games.

Gameplay in My Hero Academia: Mugen is a traditional 2D fighting game, where players select characters from the series and battle against each other in a variety of arenas. The game features a roster of over 50 characters, including popular heroes such as Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, as well as villains like Stain and All For One.

My Hero: One's Justice

Link - https://ckk.ai/arw7oRms

My Hero One's Justice is a fighting game developed by Byking and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, based on the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi. It was released in 2018 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.

Gameplay in My Hero One's Justice is a traditional 3D fighting game, where players select characters from the series and battle against each other in a variety of arenas. The game features a roster of over 20 characters, including popular heroes such as Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, as well as villains like Stain and All For One.

Mha: Heart of Heroes

Link - https://ckk.ai/0f2KqIzBT

A new game based on anime my hero academia. Game is an side scroller action RPG. It follows the original anime story.

MHA: Strongest Hero

Link https://ckk.ai/tQz5lwz

My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is a mobile game developed by Xin Yuan Games and published by KOMOE GAME for iOS and Android devices. It was released in 2021 and is based on the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi.

Gameplay in My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is an action-packed 3D fighting game, where players select characters from the series and battle against enemies in a variety of missions and challenges. The game features a roster of over 50 characters, including popular heroes such as Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, as well as villains like Stain and All For One.

Jump Force: MHA DLC 

Link - https://ckk.ai/1uRq

Jump Force is a crossover fighting game developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game features characters from various anime and manga series, including My Hero Academia. There is no specific DLC for My Hero Academia in Jump Force, but there are several characters from the series that are playable in the game.

The My Hero Academia characters that are included in Jump Force are Izuku Midoriya (Deku), Katsuki Bakugo, and All Might. These characters have their own unique moves and abilities, which are based on their powers from the series.

MHA: Ultra Impact 

Link https://ckk.ai/Hc8oiCPBgW

My Hero Academia: Ultra Impact is a mobile game developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It was released in 2021 for iOS and Android devices and is based on the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi.

The gameplay in My Hero Academia: Ultra Impact is an action RPG where players collect characters from the series and battle against enemies in a variety of missions and challenges. The game features a roster of over 100 characters, including popular heroes such as Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, as well as villains like Shigaraki and Dabi. The game includes a variety of game modes, including story mode, event mode, and arena mode.

My Hero One's Justice 2: Tetsutetsu DLC

Link - https://ckk.ai/kMHUUQ68eo


Gameplay Videos :



Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you found it informative and enjoyable. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. I always love hearing from my readers and appreciate your feedback.

If you enjoyed this post, be sure to subscribe to my blog to stay up-to-date with all my latest content. And if you know anyone who might benefit from this information, please share this post with them.

Thanks again for your support and for being a part of this community. I look forward to connecting with you in future posts.



No comments